Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pizza

I have had a request to write a poem about pizza making someone barf. Interesting, but not unreasonable.
And, of course, this belongs to Not Applicable.

Pizza

'Tis a greasy blob of scum,
Smothered in sauce and drowned in cheese.
Indeed, it upsets my tum,
Grossing me out from my head to my knees.

'Twas not as bad as peanuts, no,
Though pizza is my downfall.
My insides writhe from head to toe,
Yes, pizza is the worst of them all.

A bucket of sauce, and a gallon of cheese,
All baked together in a calorie-rich crust.
Lots of salt, tons of fat, and don't forget the grease!
The poor little children eating it, is that really just?

4 comments:

  1. Haha! Zander just changed the picture to the Startrek Enterprise. Nice. I voted on your poll, too.


    We had a sub yesterday. REALLY mean and sarcastic and not smart. Yelling at everything anyone does! Oci and I decided she looked like Warf (the Klingon guy), and she had Spock eyebrows!!! Haha!!!! I bet she had devil horns under her slowly greying and receding hairline. Give it another couple of years. Yep. We'll see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's spelled worf........he's awesome. don't compare people like her to him.

    ReplyDelete